i love you jaan


Fleeting Angel

One summer, I can still remember
One Fleeting Angel came by
He took notice of my attention
By saying “Hi”
With a simple smile I greeted him
And that’s how it all began
Since then his laughter sounded like a
song to me
His voice seems like a sweet melody
The calmness of his appearance
Made me indeed very happy
And I have wished that moment
Will never end






For I know in my heart
I’ve been in love
To this Fleeting Angel who is my
heartthrob
From spring time to winter
We have shared together
Days filled with laughter
Though few with tears
Each having a promise
That I’ll be here for you
Through the years
Now the flowers have bloomed
And spring is about to end
Summer will be here
Sun so bright, sky so clear
But my heart was filled with grief
Why do your promises have to be
broken?
Why Fleeting Angel? Why do you have
to leave?
“Stay,” I said and so many times
I have begged
Yet he said “My journey has come to an
end”

“I have to go back
To the place where I belong
And I am so glad I have met you
On my way home”
And so he was gone
Like a mist in the morning
Now my eyes can’t stop from crying
Tears are flowing as I watched him flew
Towards the endless skies
Gone is the Fleeting Angel whom I love
so true
Now I need to realize
I’ll be living my life without you
It’s hard but I need to be brave
Thank you oh my Fleeting Angel
For the memories you have gave
Happy ever after I thought it will be
But it was such a life parody
That one summer the Fleeting Angel
came by
And this summer the Fleeting Angel
said good-bye

   
human heart illustration

                                                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment